The Institute of Solar Technology announces the 11° National Conference on “Low Impact Alternative Energy Sources” that will be held in Thessaloniki on the 14th to the 16th of March 2018.
- Solar, wind, hydro and geothermal energy – Systems and applications.
- Biomass and wastes for energy conversion.
- Bioclimatic Design.
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation.
- Energy Storage.
- Renewable Energy Sources and the Environment.
- Desalination, Hydrogen production from RES
- Other RES related subjects.
More information regarding the conference will be announced soon.